To save time and effort, the newsletter is now being published on the web site in PDF format only.
February 2023 Newsletter
(PDF 2.1 MB, 12 pages)
The topics in the February issue are:
- Guarding High Barnet’s character -- Conservation Areas
- Spires redevelopment
- Plans for the top of Moxon Street and Whitings Road
- Cycling for leisure and exercise (see also web page with full article)
- Buses to ‘take the strain’
- Friends of Tudor Park now a charity
- Victorian glory Hadley drinking fountain returned to service
- 2022 Report and Accounts
- Victory vs. Merkur Slots?
- Note: The Annual General Meeting is not on 25th April 2023 as previously announced. A new date, probably in early July, will be announced in due course.